Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you?

I remember when you lived in a house that didn't have an oven. You used to make up chocolate chip cookie dough and keep it in the fridge to eat. I know that you're all grown up now and have a house and husband of your own but I was wondering do you still do that?

Do you still have a wardrobe of clothes and nothing to wear?

Do you still find clothes that you really really REALLY like but it's not in your size but mine? (I still find shoes that I really really REALLY like and discover that they only have your size).

Do you still have two bites of anything and then your full?

Does the phrase "I need to do my washing" still mean "I haven't any clean underwear left".

Do you still try on clothes in shops and after examining yourself in the mirror turn and kick your leg out as you look over your sholder?

Do you still rub your belly when you're hungry, full, bored or tired?

It's been a while since I've been around you, since I've seen how you do life and I just made chocolate chip cookies and put the leftover dough in the fridge, it got me thinking about you. I hope we can hang out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers