Sunday, May 9, 2010

What you don't get to read

Goodness, the things that I would write on here if I didn't censor myself. The verbal vomit that would cover these pages in the shape of open letters to people that turn me into a breathing ball of quivering rage.
Sadly it might be less entertaining for you but at least you haven't a full realisation of the psycho that lives inside of me. Sometimes the thoughts that cross my mind have me questioning the stableness of my emotional state.
The worst thing I've had to deal with is the words that fall out of my mouth. Fall is the correct way to describe it because it's not even like I realise what I'm about to say before it's said, somehow it passes the censorship station.
Happily writing takes a bit more effort. I get to read what I'm saying and thought processes are a little more involved. But don't think I haven't completed some very interesting posts and then kept them in the vault. Writing is my way of venting and lately I've had a lot to vent about.
Think yourself lucky punk face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers