Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Love You...

I'm sorry what did you say? I think I heard what you said, that statement is confusing sometimes.
Did you mean 'love' like the little Bieber kid does when he sings 'and I would never not be there'. Sorry he's what, fifteen? Is that the love you mean?
Or do you mean the 'love' that parents talk about? The kind that causes them to feel more pain then you do when they have to punish you?
What about the type of love that caused Romeo and Juliet to kill themselves? It's a great story but too tragic for me. Love that kills is not useful to anyone.
There's the friendship agape love, is that the one you meant? The type that causes us to be bff's?
Is it because I'm here that you love me and if I left you'd find someone else to love? Am I replaceable? Did you just mean that you're alone and you need someone there?
Did you mean to say 'I want to have sex with you’ ? Love doesn't always equal sex or vice versa.
Maybe you just couldn't think of anything else to say?
Or did you mean that, did you mean that you want the best for me, that you'll fight for me, that you'll pick me up when I'm flat on my face in misery. That you'll come on adventures with me and we'll explore this life together. You'll do what is right for me, what is right for us. You'll stay with me when everyone else has left. Did I hear that you'll strive not just to make me happy but you will join with me in a partnership to get the most out of every aspect of this life? That you're here not just because I make you feel good but because you adore me and couldn't imagine life without me.
So could you repeat that? But just say it clearer so I can understand what it is you mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers