Monday, May 24, 2010

Learnings from the past week or so

1. People fight differently and what I consider to be a misunderstanding others call a fight. I don't think it's a fight unless there's violence, either vocal or physical.
2. Talking to my bestie face to face is much better then over the phone. I knew this already but it was reinforced last week.
3. People help me feel alive.
4. If you can smell dog poo then there is dog poo to be found, you might just have to look harder. Or get someone else to look.
5. Don't buy female dogs that haven't been desexed.
6. Sunday morning breakfast before church with old friends is delightful.
7. Someone is always looking. Or almost always.
8. Two year olds are more unpredictable then 15 year old juvenile offenders. They're more stressful to look after too. I think they eat more as well.
9. I can still make great espresso even without touching a machine for several months.
10. People will get involved in what you're doing because of why you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers