Sunday, May 30, 2010

About me...

1. If you ask to help me I'm going to say no, if instead you just get in and help I'm going to say "Thank You".
2. If I have a birthday without birthday cake I feel as if I've had no birthday at all. If you have a birthday with no birthday cake I’ll feel ripped off for you.
3. I like my coffee strong, white with no sugar.
4. I will interrogate you at some point about something.
5. If you date my friends I will be watching you.
6. If you want to give me something, give me a memory, I'll treasure it more then any trinket or treasure.
7. I'll consider you a true friend when you don't need someone else to decipher my excited fast babble.
8. If I tell you that I'm ok often it's more that I'm deciding to be ok.
9. I once was a raver and she still lives inside of me.
10. I absolutely despise small talk. While working in hospitality I perfected the art of small talk, now I'm out of that industry I refuse to participate. If you want to talk to me I'm happy to have a decent conversation, if you do try to small talk me I'm going to think you're an idiot and avoid you at social gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers