Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Like.

I like this.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/grownups.png

and Newton's Faulkner's song This is it.

I like friends coming over for coffee and bringing hot cross buns

I like a cat that plays and pounces and drinks milk.

I like reading books that inspire, spending time in art galleries and deciding what time I should go to bed.

I like cooking, baking things when I'm frustrated and even when I'm not. I like giving the baking away because I'm not such a fan of cakes or cookies really.

I like planning road trips, really long ones in that the road spans out in front and while I'm concentrating on driving my soul takes a journey and I get to figure stuff out, clarity comes.

It's our turn to be grown ups. Let's make it memorable not mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers