Monday, March 8, 2010

Magical Cup Cakes




I'm convinced that this is the best cupcake recipe ever. It's a magic recipe that's so easy and works EVERY time, (although one time I gave this recipe to my friend Sheree who was making them for her daughter's first birthday party, I forgot to mention the 3 eggs in the email I sent. Omitting eggs equals failure)

 I made some this morning after I cleaned the house to make myself feel better and as always they turned out beautiful. If you don't believe me ask Christopher, he's eaten five already. 

 I don't think I'm breaking any copy right laws by sharing it here: 

Vanilla Cupcakes

1 1/2 cups Self Raising flour
1/2 cup Plain flour
1 cup sugar
175g unsalted butter, softened
150mL whole milk
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
a SMALL pinch of salt 

Preheat the oven to 175degrees C. 
Line a tray of 12 half-cup muffin holes with paper patty cases
Put all ingredients into the bowl and mix on low speed for approximately 1 minute. Beat on high for 3-5 minutes until the mixture is creamy and thick. 
Spoon into tray filling holes 2/3 full
Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are firm and light golden.
Cool on wire rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers