Friday, March 12, 2010

I'll show you who my friends are...

Some of the things my bestie taught me:
  • if something is good for your insides it's most probably not very pleasant tasting
  • borders is a fun place to spend hours and hours and hours and hours and...
  • the body is an amazing thing. 
  • the ability to network is one of the most valuable things you can develop
  • be an expert on one topic, put all you heart, soul, mind and body into learning it. If you need to know anything else about anything find the experts, they'll appreciate your skills just as you appreciate theirs. 
  • thongs/flip flops/pluggers are BAD for your feet
  • Birkies are GOOD. 
  • Buy quality, you'll buy less but it'll last longer
  • Trust God and trust people
  • Early mornings are beautiful
  • Depression is ugly and crap and horrible but it is defeatable. 
  • Great food is essential to any gathering
  • Exercise can be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers