Saturday, April 24, 2010

Come have tea...

Come, sit next to me, share my thought bubble for some time. We can discuss all that has happened, is happening and is going to happen in this world of ours. Use your words to help me understand the life you live, what it's like when I'm not around.
Tell me something interesting because I like to learn. Tell me something funny because I like to laugh.
Tell me something that is challenging because I like to think.
Don't bother with the small talk, let's have minds that explore the abstract, the could be-s, would be-s and all that should be.
Let's not talk about other people because then we could slide on the slippery slope to gossip and I believe that it would do nothing but kill off our brain cells. Unless of course it's those that inspire us, let's talk of inspiration.
Come, tell me of the books you read, of the people you've met, of the work that you do. Tell me a story about you. I know you have something unique to share, so share it with me. Help me think a little more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers