Saturday, April 10, 2010

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's 2:47am and it's not a pretty time. I was tired before I got to work and I'm pretty sure I'll be ruined by the time I leave. Just over 5 hours to go. I've never had to work these hours before, sure I've been at work and had the kids wake me up but never have I intentionally stayed awake.
I've decided I don't like it very much. Late nights are good for study or hanging out with friends or for sleeping. Especially for sleeping. They're not very exciting when you're at work, alone.
mmmm...sleeeeeep.
I'm thinking of all you blessed people who are in sleep land right now and I hope your sleep is wonderful. I hope you realise how blessed you are to have it.

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers