Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Your Will

Father tonight I pray, Your will be done. Please let it be done. I trust you. I know that You're able to carry me through this. I know that You see what I do not. That You have plans that I do not have knowledge or understanding of.


Even now as I feel lost I know that You have me in the palm of your hand. And so I trust you.

Even now as my heart screams out in agony, even now as this weight on my chest turns my thoughts to confusion and mush. Especially now that my plans and dreams lay in shatters around me. Now as I'm standing in a place I did not plan to be. Even now I declare, Your will Lord. Not my own.

Now Lord. Show me your will, show me the next step. Tell me and I will trust in You. Because I have made a mess of what You gave me.


Your will Lord. Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers