Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tomorrow

I will get up stupidly early to go to the gym. I will continue to go to the gym either at this stupid hour or at another more reasonable hour. But from tomorrow I will go to the gym.

I will complete my assignments for college and the readings for this week. I will continue to stay on top of my assignments and NOT do them the day they are due even if they are only 500 words.

I will stop using my 'floor robe'. I will pick up all my clothes and wash them. I will not use a floorrobe again. Hopefull in the process I will find multiple things that I have lost and start using my wardrobe and bookshelf.
I will eat 2 serves fruit and 5 serves of veges. There's no reason for me not to really.

I will not drink 20 cups of coffee (or tea) while I study, water is fine.

I will take time to notice my breathing.

I will only play the games on my iPhone for short amounts of time.

I will pester my little bro to find out if he has asked out BB girl. I really think he should just man up and do it.I think he's great and don't understand why any girl wouldn't want to be with him. I'll even talk to her and tell her how great he is if needed, not that I think it's needed but sometimes a character reference from an unbiased sorce goes a long way.

I will sit on the trampoline and stare at the sky, letting my imagination fly away for some time and then bring it back to earth and use it to brainstorm solutions to some of the problems I'm facing.

I will take time to appreciate the colours around me.

I will trust that God has a plan and He has me where He needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers