Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ramblings

This last week has been good for me and to me. I've had space to think and expand the wings of my mind. To try to figure out all that has happened and is happening in my world. I'd like to say that I made decisions but I'm happy to say that I didn't. My mind had freedom just to explore, to be challenged and also to stay exactly where it was at.


It was the same for my heart. It's amazing what a tent, good friends and a whole lot of music can do for my insides. Realizing that I'm not the only one that has experienced these feelings. To connect with another person because of what they've written, it’s a strange kind of bliss.

I got to drive on a highway for multiple hours another good feeling. Focusing on the road and the hours disappearing. All that matters are those green signs that come up ever so often, using numbers to reward me, letting me know how much closer I am to my goal.

It's such a wonderful thing not to have to be any where unless I choose to be. No such thing as "I have to be there' rather the more delightful "I want to'. So much of my time feels like 'have to' moments.

I liked having the time to breathe. And think. And just feel.

Too many times my feelings go unnoticed, unrecognized on the radar. Or if they are being noticed it's only because they need to be 'fixed'.

I don't require fixing. I'm not broken. Maybe I'm a little messy a times, but don't worry, I'll look after myself. I've come this far.

And if I cry, it's ok. Please don't try to fix me, just let me cry. Because if I've stopped stopping myself then that's all the fixing I need. For now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers