Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thoughts from my week

  1. I'm fully capable of changing a tyre but when I don't have to because there's a man (who doesn't even know me) changing it there's a good feeling there. I'm not going to shy away from what needs to be done but if there's a man around to help out this damsel, I'm more then happy to let him. I appreciate men doing men's work.
  2.  God will speak to me not because I'm at the right meeting or talking to the right person or reading the right book but because I'm listening to Him.
  3. Scrabble takes practice.
  4. Just because there's a question doesn't mean there's an answer. Or maybe there is an answer; it's just not the right time for me to hear it. Maybe the answer to a different question would be better for me. Maybe instead of asking 'why' I should be asking 'how'.
  5. Tea is necessary, so are good books, quality music and cats that give just enough love but don't cramp your style.
  6. Other people's perceptions of me are important to take into consideration but the one that has the most impact is the perception I have of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to my world. Stay a while. Have some tea with me.

Followers